Are you eligible for Pupil Premium?
Did you know that our school receives funding to help children who are eligible for free school meals?
This means we can help support families to enrich their children’s’ learning experiences through school trips and clubs, learning support, music and swimming lessons.
Even if your child already receives universal free school meals (Reception, Year 1 and 2) you may still be entitled to apply!
Families who receive the following are eligible for Pupil Premium, including free school meals:
- income support
- income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- income-related employment and support allowance (ESA)
- guarantee element of state pension credit
- Universal Credit (with an annual income of less than £7,400)
- Both income-based and contribution-based JSA/ESA if you receive the same amount for both. You should also qualify if you receive both but the income-based amount is greater, but not if the contribution-based amount is greater.
- Families who are awarded Child Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by HMRC, not in excess of £16,190 are also eligible to claim free school meals providing there is no entitlement to Working Tax Credit (unless in respect of a 4-week ‘run-on’).
Please go directly to https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/education-learning/apply-free-school-meals or call 01926 742543 to apply.
If you need any further help please contact Mrs G Humphriss - Pupil Premium Champion and Designated Teacher for Looked After Children
Sally Roberts, Financial Inclusion Shared Services Manager at North Warwickshire Borough Council has launched a new Podcast, Money Matters with Sally.
The first episode is out live and covers ‘The Benefits of a Free School Meal’ with guests Alis and Deborah from Family Information Services.
This podcast, touches also, on Health Start Vouchers and the importance and value for mums to be and new mums….Listen here:https://www.podbean.com/eas/pb-2prp8-1498289